Key Account Manager, Oil & Gas Segment, North Asia Hub (KR, JP, TW)
About the Job
· Grow profitable sales within the accounts by securing order targets and maximizing direct and indirect revenue
· Implement the regional actions associated with the key account plans by ensuring coherent sales actions towards the customer
· Implement sales, project (both for in-country and export) & service strategies , by working with local sales resources (both direct - Schneider Electric and indirect - intermediaries) to ensure that objectives are met
· Identify customer capital and operational expenditure opportunities to target.
· Identify and qualify projects at early stage FEED or Pre-FEED and propose prescription and bidding strategy in coordination with our O&G Regional Capture Leader and Subject Matter Experts, using Schneider Electric commercial bidding process and CRM.
· Reduce and mitigate solution project risks by working with Risk Manager and Subject Matter Experts in review of projects / opportunities.
· Animate and lead Business Unit sales networks and review accounts plan on monthly basis.
· Establish local customer intimacy through connections at engineering & purchasing department and key decision makers of the local customer organization . Maintain a list of active key customer contacts.
· Deliver customer satisfaction through timely resolution of major customer quality issues
· Actively support and contribute to the Global Business Strategy of Schneider Electric by growing Schneider Electric market share for all Businesses and customer satisfaction. Escalate best practices to segment leadership
· Provide relevant local information & reports , realizing quarterly local activity reports and accurate quarterly account plan reports (sales orders: actual & year-end forecast). Keep up-to-date the list of projects for all Businesses and detailed Regional Installed Base
· Extensive traveling capacity
· Turn Over varies from 40 to 60M€
· Education preferred: Electrical or Process Automation, other engineering degree and/or Business school
· Some years of experience in the technical field and some years in sales with major projects experience, preferably in Oil & Gas Petrochemical or Marine sector
· Fluent in English and Korean. Japanese or Chinese languages beneficial
· Strong leadership to leverage the entire Schneider Electric organization to meet expectations and generate long term profitable business
· Good knowledge of electrical distribution, automation and control products, software (AVEVA), solutions, critical power.
· Good understanding of the customers' problems & technology, industry-specific knowledge preferred (good capacity to listen)
· Good analytical and technical skills
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as negotiation and influencing skills in a multicultural environment
· Autonomous, entrepreneurial & team spirit