Shipping and Support Associate
About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
- Contribute positively to the team.
- Proactively manage daily product shipment report.
- Package product for shipping to prevent damage and in accordance with order requirements.
- Use UPS and FedEx shipping software.
- Create customer and government labels per contract requirements.
- Process all paperwork required for domestic and international shipments, including commercial invoices.
- Complete freight shipments bills of lading.
- Package and process dangerous goods shipments per DOT/IATA requirements.
- Schedule freight and other pickups as needed.
- Print shipment documents and invoice orders using the AS400 system.
- Perform tasks as the manager or team coordinator directs.
- Support production, receiving, and inspection as required.
- Comply with all safety rules and standard safety practices.
- Keep workstation area and housekeeping at company standards.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Proficiency in written and verbal English.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Excellent attendance record.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.