About the Job
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
- Maintenance of all equipment in production department.
- Coordinate the workforce schedules of all hourly maintenance employees to accomplish assigned maintenance and operations duties.
- Support a maintenance staff that supports three shifts.
- Collaborate with production on planning for production maintenance repairs/upgrades.
- Manage projects as assigned.
- Coordinate and collaborate with all other groups (production, finance, executive staff, projects/construction, etc.).
- Assist with the site's environmental health and safety compliance.
- Work to strengthen preventative maintenance program to increase Mean Time Between Failure and Reduce Mean Time to Repair
- Responsible of the maintenance and upkeep of the SAP PM system
- Ensure spare parts are available to minimize downtime in case of equipment failure.
- Identify training needs for maintenance employees
- Manage the plants Building Management System
- Ability to work with suppliers the purchase needed components
- Manages the time reporting, vacation scheduling for all the maintenance hourly employees
- Works with JLL to schedule building repairs and PM's through the Corrigo System
- Coordinates and manages laboratory repairs, PM's and projects
- Partners with the Facilities Manager to coordinate the annual power outage
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Experience supervising skilled trades workforce
- Ability to read system schematics
- Ability to follow specifications to install and implement system components
- Monitors and approves installations, including providing direction to contracted vendors
- Experience purchasing equipment, services, supplies and parts in fast paced environment
- Ability to provide additional support to maintenance personnel including equipment installation, relocation and repair
- Proven leadership qualities and ability to facilitate conflicts.
- Self-motivated and self-directed with high sense of urgency.
- Solid work ethic - honors responsibility and commitment.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills (English language)
- Proven ability to achieve results
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing tools (5S, Value Stream Mapping, Kaizen events, Visual Workplace, etc.)
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal, problem solving, project management, and communication skills.
- Ability to set overall priorities and form action plans to implement and monitor for results
- AutoCAD knowledge - interpretation of drawings is required
- Ability to drive smart solutions and Smart Systems implementation and support.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.