Business incubation leader H/F
About the Job
Schneider Electric Ventures supports innovation through funding, incubation, and partnerships. Schneider Electric has committed to invest between 300 and 500 million euros in the coming years, and welcomes ideas from innovators and entrepreneurs eager to turn their vision into reality.
The Business Incubation initiative identifies ideas with high-growth potential from employees, entrepreneurs, universities, and early-stage companies. Our team helps grow these ideas and turn them into new ventures. We provide support from multiple angles: building the founding team, providing market insights from customer and partners, articulating a business plan, seed financing the new venture.
We are looking for a dynamic, creative and resourceful program manager with solid analytical capabilities, strong networking skills and an entrepreneurial mindset. You will support entrepreneurs at every stage of the incubation lifecycle: identify opportunities and talent, gather market knowledge, explore joint greenfield programs with external partners, develop POCs and business plans, connect ideas with entrepreneurs, mentors, customers, etc.
- Being accountable for program results: key KPI is new venture creation and launch
- Leading project identification inside and outside of Schneider Electric: creating awareness, collecting existing ideas, connecting with stakeholders, launching events, facilitating, etc.
- Acting as referring point of contact with program stakeholders and partners
- Building & managing relationships with incubation eco-system partners (incubators, accelerators, VCs, business angels, etc.)
- Actively building "market reviews" aiming at understanding markets trends, value chains, drivers of transformations, and opportunities for new players
- Delivering market research, providing feedback to entrepreneurs and challenging key business hypotheses, coaching entrepreneurs to maximize their chances of success
- Promoting connection between entrepreneurs and mentors, customers, co-founders
- Interfacing with Schneider Electric Venture team to benchmark projects with external startups, and provide investments to successful incubation projects
MBA or equivalent experience, you have gained a minimum of 5 years' experience driving innovation within various environments : Marketing, Strategy, Offer creation, Business development, R&D management, and/or M&A.
You have been e xposed to startup development or assisting early stage initiatives.
You show s trong interpersonal skills and match with the business incubation mindset: entrepreneurial spirit, highly motivated, teamwork and collaboration oriented, committed to sustainability. Very curious, auton omous and proactive, you have strong analytical skills, and experience within challenging environments.
You are fluent in English and French.
The position is based preferably in Rueil Malmaison but Grenoble is also a possible location.
Looking for a great challenge ? come and join us !