Sustainability Analyst Intern
About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
We are offering a Sustainability Analyst internship opportunity with Schneider Electric's Energy, Sustainability & Services activity. This internship offers an opportunity to do work that effects the bottom line of some of America's leading companies, and an opportunity to experience a corporate culture that values integrity, innovative and passionate leadership, creativity, excellence, professionalism, and positive relationships.
- Evaluate client energy, water, and waste data to identify gaps and trending in both Excel format, as well as using Schneider Electric's web-based data management system Support the development of client greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions inventories and related documentation Facilitate and manage input of client data into Energy Star Portfolio Manager tool and advise on results Contribute to or develop communication materials such as presentations, reports, recommendations and other materials to support sustainability client deliverables Research, evaluate and communicate emerging trends in the sustainability marketplace - from carbon targets and climate risks to renewable energy, water and waste opportunities
Essential skills and qualifications:
- Pursuing Bachelors or Masters Degree in Environmental Studies, Data Science, Sustainability, Science or a related quantitative field with an interest in sustainability
- Demonstrated ability in leading and managing complex projects
- Analytical self-starter with strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office products, with strong or advanced Excel skills
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.