Financial Planning & Analysis Director
About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
The main objective of this role is to provide high quality management reporting and analytics for the Secure Power Business; thereby assisting the leadership team in their understanding of the business performance, drivers and levers.
The candidate will be responsible for the accurate and timely reporting of the Secure Power Management P&L, Rolling Forecast and reporting including analytics relating to the business performance. The position manages directly the target and quarterly Business reviews processes, as well as the elaboration of the 3-year financial plan.
- Management P&L
- Cash and Capex follow-up
- Monthly report
- Communication to Excom of financial results
- Preparation of Secure Power QBR (Quarterly Business Review)
- Coordination Global Functions
- WW SFC (Support Functions Costs)
- 3 years P&L forecast for strategic plan
Coordination for Closing & Analytics with:
- WW Line of Business finance team
- WW Regions & countries finance team
- Schneider Electric Consolidation Group
- Schneider Electric Finance, Analysis and Performance Group
- Global Function Organization (Legal, IT, Purchasing)
- Consolidation, Systems & BI tools management (Oracle environment)
- Management of forecasting Process (Management P&L WW)
- Controlling for Corporate Support Functions on a WW scope (HR, CFO, CEO, IPO, Legal, Training)
- Restructuring follow-up
- Management of Target Setting process and incentives calculation and forecast
- Analytics on WW, Regional Sales & Orders
- Analytics on P&L, Balance sheet, Cash
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Master's in Finance or Accounting (MBA & CPA preferred)
- Excellent Communication skills (both oral & written)
- Experience with Oracle ERP, Hyperion HFM and Essbase preferable
- Ability to manage cross organization Project
- High level of energy and professionalism
- Experience with BI tools
- Proficient in English
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled