Area Sales Representative - SA
About the Job
In 2017 Schneider Electric was ranked in the Top 10 places to work in Australia and top 25 globally! We offer a flexible work environment enabling you to take control of how you get your work done. We are global specialists in energy management and automation and our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone at every moment.
We are pleased to offer a collaborative and energetic Area Sales Representative the opportunity to join our high performing Home & Distribution business based at Gepps Cross in Adelaide, SA.
Your passion to drive results and contribute to business growth motivates you; achieving targets and exceeding expectations are in your DNA!
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, you will promote our Schneider Electric and iconic Clipsal brands of products and services to electricians, sole traders, contractors, builders, wholesalers and architects across South Australia.
Regular travel will be required across the Adelaide metropolitan area and regional South Australia.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in a similar role in the Building or Electrical industries
- Proven sales experience with a record of exceeding targets
- The ability to communicate complex information easily and simply
- Highly developed communication skills with the confidence to deal with diverse stakeholders in a large and complex environment
- Strong computer skills with the ability to prepare professional PowerPoint presentations
- Experience using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems and sales tools (eg Salesforce)
- The ability to manage your opportunities using Excel spreadsheets and other tools
- A valid Australian drivers' license
With excellent communication skills, you build great relationships and are comfortable and confident in a customer facing role.
At Schneider Electric, we are open, we value differences, we listen, we learn, connect, and collaborate with others. We are proud to promote diversity, inclusion and work-life integration - we're a great place to work and are continually striving to be the best place to work, join us and see how!
All applicants must have working rights in Australia at the time of application and will be required to provide documented evidence if selected for interview.
Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. If any candidates are submitted in an unsolicited manner, we will consider this as a direct candidate application to Schneider Electric and no fee will be payable.