Trade Manager E-Commerce
About the Job
Join Schneider Electric and power your career
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric a top 25 employer of choice, according to LinkedIn.
We are looking for a Trade Manager E-commerce in AMSTERDAM with a personal drive to contribute to the overall Schneider Electric growth plan. You will report to the Vice President Digital Enablement.
Mission of the role
As a Trade Manager E-commerce within the enablers e-commerce department you are responsible for all content regarding online marketing activities of our partner websites. You are responsible for local brand development and selling to companies who can then distribute to their customers. Their target audience will include distributors and retailers who can get the product in front of consumers. Some everyday tasks in the position include developing and implementing well thought out marketing strategies, like product launches and loyalty programs, that increase success rate and brand perception.
- Set up online marketing strategies and plan with partners of our organization, suppliers and Key accounts based on the marketing budget target, brand target creating a trade marketing strategy communication as well as executing and implementing;
- Content management and optimization at online partner websites;
- Monitor and evaluate online promotion and marketing campaigns;
- Seeking for commercial opportunities and jump in on trends, partner needs at relevant marketing momentum;
- Develop a close cooperation with our global marketing team;
- Maximize exposure and inspire team members;
- You are communicating with operations, country teams and agencies to make sure all are aligned and expectations are managed.
What to expect @ Schneider Electric?
- An annual salary with a maximum of 75K, including bonus;
- You will be part of a leading global specialist in energy management who believes in sustainability and taking care for the planet;
- Endless development opportunities through the online learning offer of 10,000+ e-learnings;
- We strongly believe that great people make Schneider Electric a great company;
- We value differences. We offer equal opportunities to everyone, everywhere;
- Well-being creates performance and performance generates well-being (watch our Youtube video for more explanation) .
Required qualifications and skills:
- A completed Bachelor or Master degree, preferably with specialism in performance marketing / digital project management;
- A minimum work experience of 3 years in e-commerce / digital industry;
- You have a leader mindset to think outside of the box, go for non-conventional solutions and 'make it happen';
- Ability to produce on-time quality deliverables in a deadline-driven environment while balancing multiple priorities;
- Cross-functional project management skills, self-starter and accustomed to leading projects with little supervision;
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills including meeting facilitation and making presentation to senior managers;
- Highly motivated and passionate about trade marketing;
- Please note; for this position you must be in possession of a Dutch visa already.
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation with a unique local presence through our 140.000+ employees. We are a technology company and create connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities, and enrich lives. With revenues of ~€27 billion in FY2016, our employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. We believe access to energy is a basic human right.
We expect strong, sustained performance from all managers and employees, based on clearly agreed goals and appropriate behaviours ('What' and 'How'), as defined in our 2020 vision of Leadership & Culture (watch our Youtube video for more explanation). Finding and developing great people is the task of our leaders. All employees who are performing at the required level and who demonstrate alignment with Schneider values and culture are 'talent'.
We welcome you to apply for our interesting position. For any questions or more information you can contact Milou van den Hout, Recruitment & Talent Manager on phone number +31 23 5124 124.
Acquisition on this vacancy will not be appreciated.