Application Design Engineer
Schneider Electric Ta Phut, 21
About the Job
- Develops engineering designs, specifications and control strategies.
- Interfaces with customer for project requirements and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Provides field support and service, startup and commissioning of solution implemented related to the project.
- Provide support to marketing and Sales Account Managers and Proposals.
Technical responsibility for the project as assigned by Delivery Leader and Project Manager.
- Attend project meetings and discussion with team and Customer to review, understand and implement the design requirements.
- Developing all aspects of technical documents such as Functional design documents, implementation.
- Ensure all project deliverable are of highest quality and meet the schedule and requirements.
- Monitor and track the engineering implementation plans.
- Responsible to conduct internal testing, Conduct Factory Acceptance Test and Site Acceptance test with Customers.
- Meet and exceed Schneider Electric-PA and Customer expectation.
- Achieve all project deliverable.
A professionally qualified Engineer with a Diploma or Degree in Electrical/Chemical Engineering or Process related engineering discipline.
- Work in Integrated Control projects involving DCS, Safety & Advance applications.
- Knowledge in Process Control in Oil & Gas or Petrochemical Industries.
- Min 1 to 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience in implementing various technologies (ie. FF/HART) across large scale green field/ brown field projects is desirable.