Account Executive- Building Automation Systems
About the Job
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 13 5 ,000 + employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position? This position is the primary sales position within the organization responsible for BAS system projects. This position is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers to identify the scope of work, estimate and sell system add/modifications and maintenance agreement so as to meet or exceed his/her booking and booked gross margin budgets.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and maintain an ongoing professional relationship with new or existing customers
- Prospect for and identify potential service sales opportunities
- Prioritize service sales opportunities to determine in what order service sales opportunities need to be addressed.
- Determine installation labor requirements and if they exceed in house capabilities develop installation subcontract bid packages and obtain subcontract quotations to be used in the cost estimate
- Analyze customer needs and develop maintenance plan options for proposal to customer
- Develop and implement sales strategies and tactics for individual service sales opportunities
- Prepare sales quotations and proposals
- Prepare and submit required Booking Authorization forms or Service Order forms
- Obtain, assemble and organize all bid documents, proposal documents, take-offs, material and subcontract quotations, sketches, notes and approved sales estimates for delivery to Service Manager
- Make calls as required to collect receivables
- Other duties may be assigned
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
- 5 years experience with four-year (4) degree in a related technical field OR
- Five (5) years' industry related work experience, if no degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent mathematical and financial skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Strong organizational skills
- Capable of reading blueprints
- Good conceptual aptitude
- Positive attitude
- Have great teamwork skills
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k)+ match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers .
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We're recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.