About the Job
Req ID: 174062
BASIC PURPOSE: The Account Representative will act as the primary point of contact for Love’s factoring clients. This position will be responsible for processing collateral and preparing daily funding requests for factoring clients.
- Provide front-line customer service to clients.
- Review invoice schedules for accuracy and completeness.
- Ensure notification letters are accurate and in place on all customers.
- Organize documentation and prepare client invoices as needed.
- Monitor and analyze verifications of invoices.
- Purchase invoice schedules and prepare advance forms.
- Handle other duties as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- HS Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-3 years of experience working in a factoring, commercial finance, collateral analysis, or a banking environment is preferred.
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Ability to manage deadlines and priorities.
- Ability to manage competing demands without sacrificing accuracy or customer service standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred.
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Job Function(s): Corporate
Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores is the industry-leading travel stop network in the United States. For more than 55 years, we’ve provided customers with highway hospitality and “Clean Places, Friendly Faces.” We’re passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with fuel, food and supplies. We offer meals from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and everything needed to get back on the road quickly. The Love’s Family of Companies includes:
- Gemini Motor Transport, one of the industry’s safest trucking fleets
- Speedco, the light mechanical and trucking service specialists
- Musket, a rapidly growing, Houston-based commodities supplier and trader
- Trillium, a Houston-based alternative fuels expert