About the Job
250 E. Harmony Rd., Unit F4
Fort Collins, CO, 80525, US
Qdoba Mexican Eats is now hiring experienced and talented restaurant managers to be part of our growth and success. With more than 700 restaurant locations, we have a lot of exciting career opportunities to offer.
We're looking for people who share our passion for innovative flavors and fresh, handcrafted food, and are dedicated to creating a great experience through service that invites interaction with our guests. If we've just described you, apply today!
Our assistant restaurant managers are accountable for all aspects of food quality, cleanliness, labor, costs, production, maintenance and service of the restaurant and outside events as applicable.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of recent supervisory and/or management experience in a restaurant environment required
- Strong communication, organizational and computer skills required
- Growth-driven & career-oriented outlook
- Hands-on management style is essential
- Must enjoy building relationships and developing people
- Passion for great food & service
- A growth-oriented, financially stable company
- A generous 3 weeks "Paid Time Off" accrual schedule and paid holidays
- Competitive salaries
- Aggressive bonus plans
- Work/life balance
- Thorough 8-week training program
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Prescription, and Life Insurance plan options
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Child Care Flexible Spending Account
Check out the Total Rewards and benefits we offer our employees by clicking here