Assoc Producer, Live Event Content
About the Job
NASCAR Productions seeks a talented professional to join in the position of Associate Producer, Live Event Content based in our Charlotte, North Carolina office.
This person will be responsible for planning, coordinating, producing, technical directing and editing various content of the company's live racing broadcasts for international, in-venue and digital programming.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Produce and technical direct live broadcasts on the company's OTT, international and in-venue platforms.
- Produce content elements for ancillary content to be added across the company's OTT, international and in-venue platforms .
- Produce highlights from the international world feed for live distribution and FTP distribution to international broadcast partners for all national series races.
- Produce and distribute cut downs of the NASCAR races for digital delivery on international and domestic digital platforms.
- Manage and coordinate broadcast signal flow with internal departments and broadcast partners.
- Operate timing and scoring data software to be used in the company's OTT productions.
- Edit short promotional content for the company's OTT platform.
- Conceptualize, write, produce, and supervise graphics, edit and audio sessions for ancillary content.
- Manage and coordinate media and work orders for all footage pulls and production needs for projects.
- Utilize Adobe Creative Suite for assigned projects.
- Lead and oversee the daily work of full-time and free-lance production staff.
- Be primary point of contact for onsite production team and broadcast partner/client during live events.
Required skills / experience:
- Bachelor's degree and 4 years' experience in broadcast engineering. Mobile production truck experience preferred.
- Strong organization, communication, and time management skills.
- Strong non-linear editing and post-production skills preferred (Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects).
- Working operator knowledge of studio graphics and replay software and hardware (ie Duet/Chyron, XPression, EVS, Dreamcatcher).
- Able to react quickly and positively in a wide variety of production situations.
- Able to manage multiple projects at the same time with little direct supervision.
- Able to work a flexible work schedule, including a majority of nights and weekends, to meet deadlines.
- Able to provide and accept feedback without compromising creativity or quality.
- Knowledge of sports, specifically auto racing, including current drivers, rules and events.
- Familiarity with television production procedures, specifically sports production.
- Familiarity with server-based media .
- Familiarity with the sports media landscape, including knowledge of business trends and technologies.
Learn more about this role and our team by applying at www.careers.nascar.com for consideration.
We are a company unlike any other. At NASCAR, you will find a community of passionate individuals who care about the sport and are united in seeing it grow. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won't take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Follow us on Twitter @NASCARJobs to stay current on all of our openings.