Assoc Prof-App Dev
About the Job
Sutherland is seeking a strategic-thinking and dynamic person to join us as a Devops. We are a group of driven and energetic individuals.
If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
• Keep management updated: Monitor project activities and relay vital information in the form of timely and accurate reports to all project stakeholders
• Impact the bottom line: Constantly learn, enhance skills and identify opportunities for process improvement leveraging a deep understanding of assigned work; provide feedback and inputs to SMEs, Leads & Managers on identified areas of improvement, opportunities for automation
• Define Sutherland’s reputation: Oversee and manage performance and service quality to guarantee customer satisfaction; provide coaching and feedback
• Strengthen relationships: Establish and maintain communication with all stakeholders including Client, their customers, team members and leaders; understand needs, resolve issues, and meet expectations
• Take the lead: Lead Application development and maintenance as per the standard processes. Ensure successful transfer of complex domain knowledge to subject matter experts and team members.
To succeed in this position, education & skills required:
• Academic: Any graduate / BE / BTECH (CSE, IT), B.Sc. (Computers), BCA / MCA Or Other Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Computing / IT preferred
Exp : 4-6Yrs
Primary Skill Set :
Detailed technical knowledge and hands-on experience of DevOps, Automation, and Configuration Management ( Linux & Windows)
Extensive experience in the design and implementation of fully automated Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment pipelines and DevOps processes for Agile
Should have strong experience in working with Configuration Management tools like GIT, Jenkins.
Good knowledge in Merging /Branching concepts.
In depth experience in scripting languages like Shell, Perl & Python is a must.
Secondary Skill Set :
Environment provisioning solutions using Docker
Experience in TFS ALM tools
Communication skills: excellent oral and written skills
Proactive and self-driven, possesses due sense of urgency
Should be a good team player