Business Acct Exec 3, SMB Direct Sales, Shreveport, LA
About the Job
Sell Comcast Internet, Data, Video and Voice services to small and mid-size businesses focusing mainly on advanced communications solutions including PRI, Hosted PBX, and multi-location opportunities. As part of sales process, create and deliver face-to-face sales presentations that demonstrate knowledge of the latest Comcast products and services. Promote the sale of bundled products to ensure the optimal solution for the customer. Sell with goal of exceeding departmental financial and unit targets. Stay abreast of competitive landscape and emerging technologies to best position Comcast Business Services in the marketplace.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
-Territory development to include development of local business partnerships and organizational affiliations and local enhancement of Comcast positioning and brand.
-Maintaining quality sales records and preparation of sales and activity reports as required.
-Responsible for Customer Satisfaction and supporting a positive impression of the Comcast Experience.
-New acquisition sales of Comcast Commercial Internet, Video and Voice services to small and mid-size businesses.
-Generation of new leads with targeted businesses through various prospecting activities, including cold calling, canvassing, customer referrals, and partner relationships.
-Focus on advanced communications solutions including PRI, Hosted PBX and multi-location opportunities
-Identify improvement areas thru a consultative process that would enhance our prospects ability to communicate more effectively both internally and externally to their customers.
-Effectively manage a territory with a high activity and comprehensive business plan
-Management of defined Territory to include development of local business partnerships and organizational affiliations and local enhancement of Comcast positioning and brand.
-Team with technical, customer service, and related support staffs to ensure end-to-end customer sales and satisfaction and thereby drive new revenue growth
-Consistently maintain a pipeline of qualified prospects that will yield production levels of monthly quota performance and above.
-Remain knowledgeable of Comcast products and services to facilitate sales efforts.
-Achieve and exceed assigned sales and business quality objectives.
-Adherence to all company standards and business professionalism.
-Punctual, regular, and consistent attendance.
-Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Sales and Marketing
- Generally requires 5+ years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer