Business Initiatives Consultant 2 - Real Estate Strategic Services & Innovation
About the Job
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance drives financial management for the company and maintains and enhances risk and financial controls. Key functions within Enterprise Finance include finance and accounting; Treasury; corporate development, mergers, and acquisitions; Data Management and Insights, the Customer Remediation Center of Excellence, Enterprise Shared Services, Business Process Management, and Corporate Strategy. Enterprise Finance informs shareholders, regulators, taxing authorities, team members, and leaders of the company’s financial performance through earnings releases, investor meetings and conferences, and meetings with regulators and credit rating agencies, following appropriate reporting guidelines. They also maintain and enhance risk and financial controls and lead many of the company’s shared services functions including corporate properties, security, and global services.
The Corporate Properties Group (CPG) manages Wells Fargo’s corporate real estate portfolio, we support over 9,300 locations in 35 countries. Our customers are the Team Members, contract staff and other personnel that work in our retail stores and administrative buildings.
This position is within the Real Estate Strategic Services & Innovation team and will be responsible for leading or contributing to several concurrent initiatives in an ongoing enhancement program for real estate service delivery. This role will be instrumental in leading business transformation efforts within CPG and supporting CPG’s engagement across enterprise initiatives.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Lead initiative management activities for CPG and Real Estate Strategic Services & Operations (RESSO), including all key deliverables, implementation management, reporting, communications and coordination with key enterprise partners.
• Identify themes among disparate data sources, compile voice of the customer data, conduct data analytics, and present key analytics to initiative teams and executives alike.
• Provide strategic support to core business partners within RESSO including the CSC, Connections, Lease & Records Management and Workplace Amenity Programs.
• Aggregate, analyze and present a large amount of structured and unstructured data from various sources to create performance measurements that tell a story to the target audience (senior management, executives).
• Partner with other CPG service areas to drive consistency in customer interactions through uniform terminology, enhanced experiences, innovative spaces and collaborative tools.
Specific initiatives that this person will lead or contribute to include:
• Lead work streams within the Workplace Innovation Strategy.
• Represent CPG within the E&E Moving the Lines initiative.
• Develop key performance metrics to measure and drive the business with insight to drive continuous operational improvement.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience with SAP, Tririga and Business Objects systems
- Previous experience in planning, coordinating and delivering on high profile cross-enterprise initiative
- 4+ years implementation experience as an individual contributor for strategic initiatives focused on process optimization and/or change management
- Highly developed organizational skills and a proven track record of leadership are required to plan and organize large initiatives, monitor results and make necessary adjustments to meet initiative goals and tight deadlines.
- Experience engaging stakeholders across multiple Lines of Business (LOBs) and developing thoughtful stakeholder impact analysis
- Proficient in real estate service delivery processes or other shared services group
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand environment while managing several initiatives concurrently, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and adjusting activities effectively
- Strong analytical and presentation skills leveraging Microsoft Excel, SharePoint, Visio and/or PowerPoint
- Ability to work effectively in virtual environment where key team members and partners are in various time zones and locations.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.