Business Systems Consultant 4
About the Job
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our four major business lines include Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Commercial Real Estate, and Wells Fargo Commercial Capital. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements. Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes. Prepares specifications for system changes. May develop systems test plan components and test scripts. May act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies. May provide direction and/or guidance to less experienced staff.
As a member of the LSG AFS Business Systems Consultant team, responsibilities include:
• Understand business values of applications as it pertains to each Line of Business.
• Provide Loan Center Help support coverage for AFS and Loan IQ
• Prioritize work based on product roadmap
• Maintain task and issue lists for assigned work and escalate as needed.
• Ensure business requirements and user stories are documented with the appropriate level of detail for Design, Development and Testing.
• Participate in scope definition and release planning.
• Represent the user and provide direction to User Interface, Dev and QA.
• Ensure business testing is planned and executed for each release.
• Assist QA team (when applicable) with researching and defining defects.
• Drive project results by maintaining constant communication with business and technology partners.
• Meet project objectives within the target dates.
• Maintain the service request portal and project management portals to ensure effective communication with partners on assigned projects
***Job posting may be removed earlier than stated close date due to volume of applicants.
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates. If you plan to be away the office, update to include your personal email to ensure you do not miss communication through the selection process.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Other Desired Qualifications
5+ years experience with the Commercial Loan System AFS, Automated Financial Systems.
• 5+ years experience creating ad hoc reports with AFS Data.
• Knowledge and understanding of technology testing: creation of: BRDs, test scripts, test plans, and test execution
• Excellent knowledge of the AFS System and commercial credit products and processes.
• Demonstrated knowledge of the credit operations functions.
• Skilled in constructing use cases, business process analysis and process flows and decision models.
• Ability to analyze the AFS data for quality assurance and validating project requirements.
• Strong oral and written communication skills coupled with the ability to communicate with all levels of management.
• Demonstrated Project Management Skills and ability to lead small to large sized project teams.
• Ability to understand the end to end process and engage any impacted applications.
• Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts to solve complex business and technology problems.
• Ability to effectively work on multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to changing business needs.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.