Business Systems Consultant 5
About the Job
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
The Wholesale Automation and Control Technology group within Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) is seeking a Business Systems Consultant. This is a senior level Analyst position and primary responsibilities will include gathering and analyzing business requirements to support Customer On-boarding and Financial Crimes process flows. The team member will also support multiple lines of business Payments for Wholesale International business.
This position plays a pivotal role in managing and shaping applications for this group, as well as being a self-motivated and results oriented team member. Provides leadership in the implementation of programs/platforms/initiatives with cross-functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary.
Key responsibilities for this individual will include:
- Acts as a liaison between business and technical organizations by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Work closely with business partners in defining the Platform requirements.
- Building Design artifacts based on business functional and non-functional requirements, then work with other members of the Development and QA teams to socialize and update design.
- Help manage and communicate platform status, project pipeline and development priorities.
- Create and review development estimates from development teams with senior management and actively seek clarification and verification as appropriate.
The successful candidate will have the ability to meet tight deadlines and in a highly dynamic & fast paced environment.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience identifying inefficiencies, finding opportunities to streamline business processes, and implementing change
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Experience operating effectively in a geographically dispersed organization
- Experience capturing and documenting complex business and functional requirements which may include workflows, process maps, or business processes
- Facilitating large meetings
- Status and progress reporting
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.