Business Systems Consultant Manager 3
About the Job
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. The team focuses on several key risk types, including conduct, credit, financial crimes, information security, interest rate, liquidity, market, model, operational, regulatory compliance, reputation, strategic, and technology risk.
The group provides leadership, enhances communications, assists with problem identification and solutions, and shares best practices. In addition, the group provides an enterprise-wide view of risk, assists management and our Board of Directors in identifying and monitoring risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and takes appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
The Team: Conduct Management is a centralized team within Corporate Risk. Conduct Management has enterprise-wide responsibilities to address allegations related to team member misconduct. This includes reporting on the entire allegation life cycle including case intake, triage, research and disposition of a wide variety of allegations including behavioral misconduct, theft, sales practices, fraud, money laundering, etc.
As part of Conduct Management Analytics, Insights, and Reporting (CMAIR) team, this newly created Business Systems Consultant Manager 3 role will lead a large and/or specialized team of approximately 4-5 exempt individual contributors staff. The role is responsible for representing the Product Owner role including business requirements & objectives in delivering reporting solutions that are highly complex, strategic, and may be enterprise-wide.
Specific duties will include:
- Recommend production reporting solutions on behalf of the line of business and coordinates development with systems leadership
- Business requirements, FSD, and UAT – manage a team that is responsible for providing strategic solutions, business requirements, FSD, change delivery management, and user acceptance testing.
- Quality Management – role ensure post project implementation has control and quality planning, operational readiness and training
- Change Management – engage closely with internal teams and business to organize change implementation and management
- Interact frequently with partnering teams, demonstrating influence and negotiation
- Ensure effective and influential relationships with business and technology partners
- Participate in strategic roadmap planning
- Identify risk factors and ensures enactment of appropriate controls
- Build a highly effective and efficient team
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to coach, motivate and develop talent into well-rounded, business-savvy partners will be key to success
- Strong leadership experience including: directing and delegating activities of team members, performance management, career development, coaching, mentoring, and succession planning
- Experience with production support post-implementation
- Balanced experience between technology and large scale operations preferred
- Functional System Design (FSD) experience for the business including requirements and user acceptance testing, test plans, metrics, preferably in a BSA/AML environment involving restricted and sensitive information
- Managing Requirements Traceability Matrix and assisting with Code Change Control and moving code from Development to UAT to Production environments
- Proven proficiency in working and influencing within a matrixed environment to build effective cross business partnerships within all levels of executives and team members
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.