Client Services Associate - Financial Advisers & Platforms (12 Month Contract)
About the Job
Vanguard Australia has been helping investors achieve their long-term financial goals for over 20 years. Serving institutional and individual clients, and financial advisers, we offer investment solutions that are low-cost, diversified and robust through time.
With more than AUD $6 trillion in assets under management Vanguard is one of the world’s largest global investment management companies. In Australia we partner with institutional clients, financial advisers and individual investors to offer low-cost investment solutions. Our comprehensive range of managed funds, exchange traded funds (ETFs) and tailored investment solutions are built to support long-term investment success for our clients.
Our Team & Opportunity
Vanguard Australia is currently seeking a Senior Client Services Associate for a 12 Month Contract, to support our Intermediary clients. This position joins a high performing Distribution team and will support our sales executives in delivering high quality and responsive service to Financial Advisers and Platforms. The role also includes working with third parties such as Research Houses, and Asset Consultants.
In this role, you will be the primary point of contact for operational and transactional services that help intermediaries invest with Vanguard. You will work closely with intermediaries to understand their needs and goals, successfully managing relationships and ensuring client retention through exceptional service.
What you will do
- Take responsibility for client requests (through phone calls and emails) to support existing and new client relationships, all the way through to completion.
- Collaborate with internal partners to resolve complex queries related to topics such as investments, product, and account information in a timely fashion to enhance client relationships.
- Support relationships with Research Houses and Platforms based on a strong understanding of their business model, and how the services you deliver drive investor outcomes
- Participate in the team with ideas and strategies to improve the client services model.
- Develop and maintain proficient knowledge of Vanguard products, and services. Build your understanding of overall financial markets and the related legal, tax, and regulatory issues to support the education and guidance provided to clients
What we are looking for
To be successful in this role, you will need strong relationship building skills and an ability to be internally collaborative. You will demonstrate strong client-centric, can-do attitude and a relentless approach to exceeding client expectations.
You will have strong problem solving skills, an ability to multi-task, and the desire to build trusting relationships in a fast paced environment. We are looking for an experienced associate with demonstrated experience in a client service role, ideally with an understanding of Australia's intermediary investment landscape. A related Undergraduate degree is preferred however not a pre-requisite.
Vanguard’s continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew), and communities is guided by one simple statement: “Do the right thing.”
We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving Vanguard’s core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in delivering on Vanguard’s core purpose.
Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success.
Where to from here?
If you would like to discuss further please contact Richard Maher from our Talent Acquisition team on Richard.email@example.com.