Cloud Software Engineer (f/m/x)
About the Job
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek ---- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Within the Genomics Software and Solutions team we are developing and deploying novel cloud product offerings that help advance human health and fight cancer. You'll discover who we are -- inventors, scientists, engineers, and visionaries working together to deliver the products and services that enable our customers to answer significant biological and clinical questions.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a highly motivated Software Engineer to join our team of Bioinformatics, Software and DevOps Experts based at our Ghent, Belgium site.
Agilent Technologies is developing a range of innovative, cloud-based software products for the analysis and interpretation of genetic data generated by its test kits. As a future Cloud Software Engineer in our Ghent team we expect you to:
- Maintain, strengthen and improve our Core SaaS Platform for genomics data analysis.
- Work on new and existing Components and Services and identify where they can be reused throughout our stack.
- Take ownership in getting your code to production and participate in troubleshooting when necessary.
- Research, recommend, develop, and implement improvements across the software stack in a pro-active manner.
- Maintain and share expertise in multiple technologies that are used in our software products.