Compliance Consultant 5
About the Job
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. The team focuses on several key risk types, including conduct, credit, financial crimes, information security, interest rate, liquidity, market, model, operational, regulatory compliance, reputation, strategic, and technology risk. The group provides leadership, enhances communications, assists with problem identification and solutions, and shares best practices. In addition, the group provides an enterprise-wide view of risk, assists management and our Board of Directors in identifying and monitoring risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and takes appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
The Compliance Learning and Development Team is seeking a Compliance Consultant to assist with performing the following responsibilities:
- Partner and support of compliance initiatives across the Strategy and Operations team, including working with partners to drive Compliance Plan initiative. goals, requirements, milestones, action items, accountabilities and assist with execution across Wells Fargo Compliance.
- Partner, support, review, analyze and credibly challenge regulatory and audit deliverables.
- Assist in driving execution of the Compliance Learning Program.
- Build strong partnership and collaborate effectively across front-line, independent risk management and key stakeholders.
- Perform or assist with ad hoc assignments/projects.
- Assist with establishing and implementing proper governance over Compliance activities including prioritization, management, exceptions and escalations.
- Review, document and support implementation and execution of policies and related procedures.
- Be a champion of change and a force in developing the Compliance capabilities and culture required to properly provide compliance oversight and control for Wells Fargo.
- Analytical Thinking
- Conceptual Thinking
- Process Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Decision Making
Other Desired Qualifications
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Understanding of complex regulatory structures and requirements and the ability to communicate that complexity crisply to facilitate shared understanding across multiple stakeholders, including senior risk leadership to drive efficient and effective execution of regulatory requirements and associated compliance activities.
- Ability to provide credible challenge, while exercising sound judgement and professionalism, in order to address a broad spectrum of risk issues, including how they apply to the businesses.
- Applicable industry certifications including CRCM, CIA or legal degree
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 550 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
SC-Fort Mill: 3480 State View Blvd - Fort Mill, SC
TX-DAL-Downtown Dallas: 1445 Ross Ave - Dallas, TX
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
OR-Portland: 1300 Sw 5th Ave - Portland, OR
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd - San Antonio, TX
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
UT-Salt Lake City: 1095 E 2100 S - Salt Lake City, UT
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.