About the Job
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. The team focuses on several key risk types, including conduct, credit, financial crimes, information security, interest rate, liquidity, market, model, operational, regulatory compliance, reputation, strategic, and technology risk. The group provides leadership, enhances communications, assists with problem identification and solutions, and shares best practices. In addition, the group provides an enterprise-wide view of risk, assists management and our Board of Directors in identifying and monitoring risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and takes appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Within Wells Fargo Compliance, the Enterprise Testing group is responsible for establishing and maintaining a consolidated Enterprise Testing program at the corporate level. Enterprise Testing is responsible for developing a common methodology and standards, providing governance and oversight, executing testing; and conducting horizontal reviews. Testing and validation teams are responsible for implementing the Enterprise Testing methodology and standards, and executing group- specific testing.
Wholesale Testing and Validation (T&V), within Enterprise Testing, is seeking a Testing Manager to manage and oversee regulatory compliance testing and validation activities within the Commercial Banking portfolio.
Within a team environment and reporting to Testing Manager, he/she will manage a team of risk professionals responsible for providing independent assurance on the design and operating effectiveness of business controls in accordance with Enterprise policy and procedures as well as the development and maintenance of strong relationships across Corporate Risk, applicable lines of business, and Wells Fargo Audit Services (WFAS).
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Lead a team in the execution of regulatory compliance testing and validation activities according to Enterprise policy and procedures.
- Continue to develop and execute testing program taking into consideration new systems and processes and any other Wholesale Transformation impacts.
- Ensure comprehensive coverage, consistency in execution, and maintenance of a current testing schedule, including supervision and input in review scoping, monitoring progress of reviews and reporting on the results.
- Support continued enhancement of testing procedures and tools, such as the testing schedule and regular status reporting.
- Support management and coordination of testing related to special projects/initiatives and coverage, including the implementation of new testing requirements, documentation of coverage dependencies, and remediation of any related issues.
- Support development of monitoring and automation capabilities and identification of opportunities for increased efficiencies in testing.
- Support staffing plans and talent recruitment/hiring to maintain required staffing levels for the execution on the annual testing plan.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience in Audit, Compliance, Risk and Testing
- Critical Thinking and Analytical skills
- Proven ability to discern risk and influence risk management practices, formulate and implement effective strategies, and centrally manage risks in collaboration with lines of business/groups and support functions
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a fast paced, changing, and virtual environment; prioritize work and guide team in prioritizing work to meet deadlines and achieve goals under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Demonstrated success in leading effective organizations, including attracting, mentoring, retaining and promoting talented and productive staff
- An active Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) and Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) designation
- Knowledge of Commercial Banking or Wholesale lines of business
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
OR-Portland: 1300 Sw 5th Ave - Portland, OR
TX-DAL-North Dallas: 14241 Dallas Parkway - Dallas, TX
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd - San Antonio, TX
SC-Fort Mill: 3480 State View Blvd - Fort Mill, SC
PA-Philadelphia: 101 N Independence Mall E - Philadelphia, PA
SD-Sioux Falls: 4811 N 4th Ave - Sioux Falls, SD
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.