Compliance Project Manager (9-month Contract)
About the Job
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
The role is within the APAC Compliance department.
Main function of the job:
Responsible for coordinating and managing the implementation of the international compliance transformation project, which includes compliance program assessment and remediation in the APAC region. The role will be setting up controls for sustainability and effectiveness of the changes made by the project, also.
This role is for an individual with solid Project Manager experience in financial industry, while proving hands-on support to multiple workstream leaders.
- Work with the APAC Compliance leaders, the project Workstream owners and other regional project leaders to successfully close the international compliance transformation project
- Review, monitor and control project work to ensure they remain in scope, up-to-date and meet compliance requirements. Proactively identify and challenge where there is slippage and/or variance from plans
- Organize and manage deliverables and centralize recordkeeping of all artefacts prepared as part of the compliance transformation project.
- Work with all Workstream owners to provide accurate management information and reporting
Market Skills and Certifications
- 5 years+ of solid project management experience, in particular change delivery or business/compliance transformation
- Experience in handling large scale projects regionally or globally
- Strong knowledge of project / program management concepts
- Exceptional organizational, analytical and documentation skills.
- Knowledge of risk management experience with a familiarity with compliance
- Strong excel and presentation deck skills
- Must be able to work independently while providing initiative and positive collaboration within a changing team environment
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.