Content QA Analyst
About the Job
Fitbit's HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego, Salt Lake City and around the world. Think you've found your fit?
Fitbit is looking for a Content QA Analyst to join our growing Web team. This role is for a self-motivated, detail-oriented individual with excellent interpersonal skills who will be responsible for Quality Assurance of Fitbit's multinational website that will enrich and nurture Fitbit's relationship with our customers.
You will serve on a cross functional team to ensure that business requirements are fulfilled regularly to keep the website current and will be responsible for timely QA of web projects. This individual will work with the web, content, and development teams to ensure the website meets requirements across desktop and mobile devices.
- Provide quality assurance testing for new and/or updated CMS templates and components for the global fitbit.com site, using Adobe Experience Manager content management system and supporting technologies
- Provide quality assurance for optimal customer experience by ensuring page content meet Fitbit's high standards for content display and functionality by validating all page elements such as links, videos, images and page layouts
- Perform cross-browser and cross-device quality assurance to ensure all requirements are met
- Promote an overall culture of quality
- Create and support test automation strategies and implementations
- Perform hands-on authoring in AEM to assist with bug-fixes and to provide support for product launches and campaigns
- 2+ years of quality engineering experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) in general, with strong preference given to experience with AEM (Adobe Experience Manager)
- Solid understanding of Web-based project test methodology, test environments, bug life cycle, and frequent code release deployment QA support
- Detail-oriented, passionate, proactive, and curious to learn new technologies
- Robust knowledge of common desktop and mobile browser technology
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Experience working with highly-trafficked, scalable Web applications
- Ability to adjust and respond to scheduling and/or technical changes, with the ability to analyze and communicate any increased risks and/or testing considerations resulting from such changes
- Self-starter, ability to adapt to shifting tasks and to support multiple requests
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to think outside the box when proposing solutions to problems
- Experience with global projects and localization is a plus
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Experience working in an agile development environment, preferably scrum