Walmart SEARCY, AR
About the Job
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Detail clean (e.g., sweep, mop, clean spills) office, restrooms, and/or warehouse areas.
- Maintain (e.g., stock, clean, organize) and record inventory of required cleaning tools and supplies, including janitorial or supply closets and carts. Stock, clean, and maintain vending and soda machines.
- Maintain proper condition of external areas of the facility (e.g., mow lawn, snow removal, trim bushes, pick up trash, clean drains), including operating outside machinery (e.g., mowers, trimmers, tractors).
- Maintain records, logs and forms.
- Maintains proper condition of external areas of the facility (for example, mow lawn, snow removal, trim bushes, pick up trash, clean drains), including operating outside machinery (for example, mowers, trimmers, tractors).
- Mix fuels or chemicals used for equipment or cleaning.
- Operate and maintain sweeper/scrubber to sweep and mop warehouse floors
This position is for Sam's Distribution Center 8234 located at 3301 E. Park, Searcy AR 72143.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. It’s all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.