Customer Service Specialist
Thermo Fisher Scientific Vilnius, Vilniaus Apskritis
About the Job
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST
Main Responsibilities/Key Duties:
- Provide a high standard of customer service support to Thermo Fisher customers.
- Deal with complex customer requirements, efficiently and professionally.
- Process different types of customers’ orders with different systems.
- Manage the process for escalated inquiries and complaints to resolution, without managerial support.
- Maintain daily customer service reports.
- Provide expertise, guidance and support to colleagues.
- Other duties as dictated by business need.
- Solve / escalate systems issues.
- Maintain and create new customers accounts.
- Assess individual customer requirements and direct activities to appropriate departments.
- Education in life sciences (biochemistry, organic chemistry, molecular biology, etc.).
- Work experience in customer service – required.
- Work experience with accounting programs.
- Knowledge of logistics processes.
- Excellent English language skills (oral and written).
- Ability to work in a team and independently, flexibility and initiative skills.
The company offers:
- The innovative environment of the rapidly growing international company.
- Base salary (1200-1500 Eur bruto) and additional motivation package.
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals.
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential.