Digital Portfolio Manager
About the Job
The Portfolio Manager manages cross program dependencies through a portfolio view of the various digital programs. This includes managing the development and change management to the overall digital plan of record, managing financial budgets and spend in partnership with IT, and support executive and other communication on digital progress and plans. This is an individual contributor role reporting to the director of the program management office (PMO). This role will also participate on the PMO.
- Drive, in support of Digital Channel and IT leadership, the annual digital program plan of record and changes to the plan.
- Identify and prioritize the working list of cross program issues and dependencies
- Develop and own the portfolio framework including change management processes as directed through the Director of the PMO.
- Develop executive presentations on portfolio level progress, outcomes and issues. Be a key driver of overall communications on digital channel progress and plans.
- Engage with finance partners to drive business data analysis to help drive strategic decisions
- Drive regular cadence of communications to various stakeholders including internal employees, external audiences
- Drive staff meeting agendas, send out notes and manage follow up actions
- Manage agendas/topics for staff meetings, strategic off-sites and other important reviews
You have honed your knowledge, functional breadth and technical skills. Heres where you get to implement your vision by transforming broad concepts and business strategies into structured projects, lead the design and delivery of new programs and processes and provide solutions to complex, high impact issues.