Director Global Marketing Programs, Life Sciences (m/f/x)
About the Job
The Director Global Marketing Programs, Life Sciences for the Diagnostics and Genomics Group (DGG) develops and owns the integrated commercial marketing strategy in support of the Life Science business growth objectives. This involves working across multiple functions and geographies to lead cross-functional teams in identifying and developing integrated marketing programs and strategies, campaigns, digital marketing programs including SEO and SMO, development and execution for successful promotion, commercialization and revenue growth of the DGG portfolio for our Biomolecular Analysis and Genomics divisions. The qualified candidate will be able to demonstrate a successful history in a marketing role for a life science company with responsibilities in running teams responsible for programs and communications that reach new customers and expanding customer retention and revenue growth within an existing customer base. Responsibilities also include managing a team of global marketing program managers. This position will report to the Head of Global Commercial Marketing Programs for DGG.
- Create innovative marketing strategies to grow business and capture market share for DGG life science market segments for both instrument and reagent portfolios
- Collaborate with field and channel partners to:
- analyze related competitive information, market and customer data
- facilitate effective program development that meets multi-regional needs
- ensure global efficacy of programs and align execution
- Have technical product and application discussions with customers, sales, and field application specialists
- Works collaboratively with field on KOL development and engagement
- Collaborate with product managers and marketing communications professionals to develop strategic product messaging and positioning, translating it into marketing collateral, digital programs, promotion and commercialization plans
- Perform financial analyses and build business cases for programs including:
- identifying target audiences and offers for a program
- directing team on the development program plans and the appropriate tactic mix
- define training and content requirements for programs
- Measure and evaluate the short- and long-term impacts and return on investment of programs as well as implement corrective actions and continuous improvement of program strategy & design, as required.