Director, Product Management
About the Job
As the Director, Product Management on the electronic payments team, you will be responsible for enabling new and innovative payment methods at Comcast. The ideal candidate is an end-to-end product manager with a successful track record of: - Understanding market trends - Enabling new payment methods - Launching intuitive user experiences and products with a customer first mentality - Collaborating across a diverse group of stakeholders (e.g. Biz Dev, Legal, Technology, Accounting, Treasury, Risk/Compliance, Marketing, external partners, etc.)
- Partner with cross-functional teams and external partners to design, build, launch, and market new payment methods.
- Organize and drive features that deliver reliable payment and recurring billing experiences
- Use A/B Testing, analytics, market research, usability studies, and competitive analysis to drive decision making.
- Define and proactively monitor key performance metrics to support and inform product decisions.
- Engage in problem solving with analytics to determine trends and root causes.
- Partner with cross-functional teams in solving pain points for our customers (internal & external).
- Partner with Legal, Privacy, and Compliance teams to ensure the products we deliver are within regulatory boundaries.
- Identify new opportunities as well as maintain a full view roadmap of projects or iterations (including marketing and communications).
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Minimum Required Skills/Qualifications:
- Minimum of a BS/BA is required, MBA or MS preferred
- Consumer ecommerce payments or related product management experience
- Good understanding of the payments landscape; trends, Network rules, transaction flows, reconciliation and reporting.
- Proven track record for building, launching, and maintaining high-scale, successful products
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively across cross-functional teams
- History of leading and executing in fast-paced, high-growth, uncertain environments
- Comfortable using data and analytics to inform product decisions
- Ability to influence cross-functional groups and drive action
Education Level - Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study - Finance
Years of Experience - Generally requires 10+ years related experience
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer