Eng 1, Technl Prodt Sales Suppt
About the Job
Due to current circumstances regarding COVID-19,this position will be virtual for candidates in the Northeast Division Footprint (subject to relocation in the future, based on business needs).**
Responsible for technical sales support on Advanced Voice services to
achieve target budget for the sales professionals with which they are
aligned. Act as the technical expert during the presales process and
provide experienced support to the customer’s technical team to bridge
their need with Comcast services and products. Works as a collaborative
member of the sales team to market and sell the Company's voice product
lines including Comcast Managed Voice, PRI, SIP Trunks, Hospitality and
BCI services as a bundle or standalone offer.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Analyze customer requirements and needs to understand how Comcast
products and services can be applied to meet the needs of the customer.
- Translate technical design requirements and create and deliver sales
presentations that demonstrate technical knowledge of Comcast products
- Prepare proposals that include cost effective solutions for customers
while solving potential configuration challenges.
- Recommend appropriate product bundles with accurate pricing
promotional discounts for multi-product orders.
- Set appropriate expectations and follow up with the customer on
project timeline and completion.
- Drive sales closure to shorten the sales cycle and ensure goals and
objectives are achieved.
- Train and coach sales professionals to understand and successfully
sell advanced voice solutions.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Eqivalent
- CCDA/CCNA preferred
- Generally requires 3-5 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex or any other legally protected category.