Entry Level Diesel Mechanic - Earth City
About the Job
Diesel Mechanic - Entry Level B Tech - 2nd shift - Hogan Truck Leasing
Hogan Transportation is a 100-year-old full-service, multi-faceted transportation company operating throughout North America with a tradition of unparalleled, personalized service to clients, utilizing first-class equipment and advanced technology. We have a need for a diesel mechanic to help us meet our clients' needs.
Does your mechanical experience include:
- Performing preventative Maintenance and DOT Inspections?
- Working with electrical systems including: starting, charging, lighting, and basic truck electrical systems?
- Diagnosing and repairing brake systems, steering mechanisms, wheel bearings, and lift gate systems?
- Working on general trailer structural and suspension systems?
- Do you want to work at a place that recognizes and appreciates your skills and contributions with training bonuses and certification bonuses?
- Do you have a high school diploma or GED?
- Do you want to join a company that has been in business for over 100 years?!... and is continuing to grow?!...
If you answered "Yes" to these questions, our diesel mechanic opening may be the perfect fit for you! This position is integral to Hogan fulfilling its goal to be recognized as the most respected transportation provider in the industry by continually focusing on providing the highest quality experience possible for our customers, employees, and strategic partners.This position is key to supporting our continued growth and success!...
We would love to tell you about Hogan and learn more about you!