Fuel Island Attendant - Earth City
About the Job
Fuel Island Attendant - Hogan Truck Leasing
Hogan Transportation is a 100-year-old full-service, multi-faceted transportation company operating throughout North America with a tradition of unparalleled, personalized service to clients, utilizing first-class equipment and advanced technology. To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily.
Essential Tasks to be Performed:
- Maintain, clean, and fuel trucks as they come in and out of the shop.Greet drivers and customers on a daily basis.
- Possibility of fixing minor repairs and the potential to become an Entry Level Diesel Technician and perform Preventative Maintenance and DOT Inspection procedures and guidelines.
- Tasks assigned by the shop Service Manager
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Communication, Oral
- Analytical Skills
- Safety Awareness
- High School Graduate or GED Required
- Applicant should have a desire to work around diesel trucks