Golf Equipment Sales
About the Job
The Sales Associate will maintain the "Sure No Problem "customer service philosophy by providing an exceptional shopping experience to our guest. The Sales Associate will maximize sales by finding the right products, providing creative solutions to each guest using a win-win approach, removing barriers so as to ensure exceptional service and an enhanced Customer Experience for each and every customer.
- Maintain an awareness of all golf product knowledge, terminology, merchandise promotions, demo merchandise and sale advertisements being flexible and knowledgeable able to work in different departments as needed.
- Evaluate customers' needs, make recommendations based on needs, and apply knowledge of features and benefits.
- Assist with floor moves, merchandising, and keeping the sales floor organized and clean to meet Worldwide Golf's standards.
- Adhere to all company programs and policies including signing, pricing, and loss prevention.
- Researches merchandise availability via computer database; requisitioning merchandise from stockroom and taking inventory of stock where needed.
- Seeks and takes advantage of opportunities as it relates to product and service knowledge, job skills and training.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
- Maintain a positive, customer-centric attitude by listening, understanding and responding to customer's needs while being committed to the "Sure No Problem" customer service philosophy.
- Updated with current club trends and comprehensive knowledge of equipment.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with all associates and guests.
- Thorough knowledge of processing information and merchandise via a computer and POS register system; ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store.
- Read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation.
- Freely access all areas of the store including sales floor, stock area and register area by standing, walking, stooping, crawling, climbing, crouching, kneeling and climbing a ladder; ability to lift and/or move up to 35 pounds at any given time.
- Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates.
- 3-6 months of related experience