Group Fitness Instructor
About the Job
Group Fitness Class-ic Coordinator Manager
Maintain valid CPR Certification
Nationally Accredited Aerobic Certification AFAA, ACE or NASM preferred.
Valid Yoga or Pilates Certification also acceptable
- Experience teaching exercise classes for clients of all levels
- Strong customer service skills
- Good verbal communication
- Instruct safe and effective exercise classes.
- Maintain all mandatory education certifications.
- Follow all instructor sign-in/sign-out procedures.
- Understand, and follow all policies, procedures, and standards.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Crunch brand and model behavior in accordance with Crunch mission statement.
- Facilitate all member requests or forward to a manager.
- Maintain professional disposition at all times.
- Follow all club/facility policies and procedures.
- Follow all policies and procedures in Employee Handbook.
- Above description may be subject to change or alteration at any time.
- Monthly or Weekly Department Meetings
- Employee Training Meetings
CRUNCH Fitness is looking for energetic, enthusiastic people that are passionate about health and fitness to join our team.
Looking to combine work, fitness and fun? CRUNCH Fitness is looking for energetic, enthusiastic people that are passionate about health and fitness to join our team. Working at CRUNCH is more than a job, it's an opportunity to inspire others to reach their fitness goals. Our 'No Judgments' philosophy attracts a diverse and welcoming group of professionals and makes Crunch an amazing company to work for.
CRUNCH is a gym that believes in making serious exercise fun by fusing fitness and entertainment and pioneering a philosophy of No Judgments. Our gyms are packed with the latest state-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment, weight room, full service locker rooms with showers, tanning booths, HydroMassage® bed, and an extensive schedule of CRUNCH signature classes including Zumba®, BodyWeb with TRX®, Yoga Body Sculpt, Belly Butt and Thighs Bootcamp, and more.