Industrial performance leader (701)
About the Job
· Continuous improvement through LEAN principles implementation (Value Stream Map, Red/Green analysis, Pareto analysis);
· Achieve targeted DLP through process re-engineering and automation, Red/green analysis and quality part improvement;
· Lead SPS principles implementation in molding sector, train DVC people;
· Lead improvement in Safety/Ergonomics in Molding Sector;
· Manage capacities of Molding sector, collaborate with outsourcers, define split for in-house production and outsourcing;
· Investment evaluation through payback calculation and impact on P&L.
· Higher Education, technical degree is preferred;
· English level - both written and speaking is a must;
· Good analytical skills, proficient in Microsoft Office apps. (VB knowledge is a plus);
· Team leadership experience is a plus.