Inside Sales Rep, Instruments
About the Job
We are currently seeking an Instrument Inside Sales Representative to join our Life Sciences and Applied Markets Group. This role will be responsible for selling company products/systems and services to end-user customers in assigned territory, industry, or accounts. Specifically, this role will be focused on selling the chromatography & mass spectroscopy portfolio primarily through outbound and inbound telephone sales activities. Acts as part of a sales team and supports Field Sales staff. May act as sole sales representative for assigned territory, industry, accounts, or products. Represents the company to the customer and the customer to the company in all sales-oriented activities in vacant territories or territories where the respective account manager is on leave. This individual will be responsible for continuing the business relationship with these accounts during these interim periods and continuing to drive business. The role can span to any territory within the United States.
- Interprets customer needs and proactively acts to understand those needs and identifies solutions to non-standard tasks/queries; actively creates business opportunities, referring more complex leads to others to convert
- Determines and develops approaches to inside sales assignments to achieve quota/ strategies
- Ability to pickup pre-existing sales funnel and drive opportunities into sales
- Leads projects requiring coordination with other functions, organizations
- Solves a broad range of problems of varying scope and complexity