Key Account Manager Pathology Sales London and South East
Agilent Technologies, Inc. London, England
About the Job
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek ---- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Key Account Manager accountable for the achievement of sales for London and South East UK. Responsible for selling the pathology 'Dako Brand' product portfolio of Agilent LDA to the NHS and Private customers.
- Accountable for achieving half year and annual sales targets for London and the South East UK.
- Planning and scheduling face-to-face account calls to current and potential end-users of Agilent products.
- Acting Proactively to understand customer needs and identify solutions; actively creating business opportunities.
- Identifying both new opportunities 'win over' business and growing business with existing customers.
- Accountable for a strong deliverable opportunity pipeline.
- Responsible for Quotes and Tender submission completion for the territory.
- Reporting weekly to National Sales manager.
- Managing business expenses within assigned budgets.
- Maintaining accurate and current customer and account contact information.