Lead Diesel Mechanic - Lakeland
About the Job
Lead Diesel Mechanic - Hogan Truck Leasing
Since 1918, the Hogan family of companies has grown to anticipate and meet the transportation and logistics needs of our clients. Now in our third generation, ours is a rich and deep history – built on a solid foundation of customer satisfaction, excellent service and the personal commitment and integrity of our family owned and operated business. We currently have positions available for Diesel Mechanics.
- Performing preventative Maintenance and DOT Inspections
- Working with electrical systems including: starting, charging, lighting, and basic truck electrical systems
- Diagnosing and repairing brake systems, steering mechanisms, wheel bearings, and lift gate systems
- Working on general trailer structural and suspension systems
This position is integral to Hogan fulfilling its goal to be recognized as the most respected transportation provider in the industry by continually focusing on providing the highest quality experience possible for our customers, employees, and strategic partners.
Our Diesel Mechanic position is key to supporting our continued growth and success
We would love to tell you about Hogan and learn more about you!
- 2 to 5 years of mechanic experience
- ASE Training
- Owning your own tools/tool chest
- High school diploma or GED
Great benefits package included if you meet these qualifications including: Health (including dental and vision), sick days, vacation and 401K.