Los Angeles - Brand Ambassador
About the Job
A Sales Ambassador is dedicated to representing a brand by educating the consumer of product features & benefits, to convert customers to the brand, and selling merchandise at a retail location. This role also ensures the best visual presentation is being upheld. Sales goals are presented to drive multiple sales and productivity. This position will either work independently or part of a team as requested.
- Greet each customer in a warm and friendly manner.
- Interact with customers, determine their needs and educate them on product features and benefits.
- Maintain sales floor and merchandise neat, organized and stocked.
- Unpack, hang/fold merchandise, and secure security tags when needed.
- Adhere to shift schedule, inclusive of time and attendance, coordinate with coworkers to secure coverage if change is needed.
- Comply with Point of Sale policies and procedures, and process transactions accurately.
- Comply with all sales and store operations policies and procedures as set by Winston Retail.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 1-3 years of experience within a department, specialty or retail store
- Previous work as a sales associate with an apparel, accessory, footwear or tech company a plus
- Available to work a flexible retail schedule, which include mornings, evenings, weekends, extended hours, and holidays (as necessary)
- Ability to convert customers into sales with a passion and spark
- Goal driven, with an ability to multi-task
- Proven ability to meet or exceed sales goals
- Exemplary customer service
- Strong work ethic; reliable and committed for the full duration of the project
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Basic computer skills (Excel, Word, and email), ability to use wi-fi.
- Proficient in capturing crisp, clear mirror image photography (before and after photos to showcase completed work)
- Smartphone device for reporting purposes -- Android OS 8.0 or higher/Apple iOS 8.0 or higher, with ability to keep phone’s OS up to date.
- Ability to download and install an app on your smart phone, and upload reports via the app
- Ability to lift to 25 pounds and stand on feet entire shift.