Loyalty Specialist - Strategy
About the Job
Come work for us!
We are looking for dedicated employees to join our team to help our customers have the best experience possible every time they enter a JD Finish Line store.
Our employees are key to our success.
Support the strategic vision of JD Finish Line's loyalty program(s) through execution and implementation of all loyalty program initiatives, campaigns, offers and communications. Works cross-functionally with corporate marketing, store operations, analytics, IT and digital teams on an extensive basis to execute the strategy of all loyalty program initiatives aimed to influence customer behaviors such as: retention, frequency, sales, AOV, and overall key program metrics. Responsibilities Include:
- Assist the Loyalty Manager in developing and implementing a robust mix of rewards and benefits that heighten key member engagement level metrics.
- Plan and execute effective loyalty campaigns that drive desired behaviors across all channels including but not limited to email, mobile app, in store and online.
- Support new initiatives by helping build business cases and briefs that clearly define goals and objectives across business units so we can deliver on a great customer experience across all touch points.
- Act as the point person for all creative processes related to the loyalty program.
- Help create and run program reporting to identify key areas of success and opportunity.
- Partner with the brand and marketing teams to bring to life memorable experiences and events for our members.
- Lead the execution for all co-op and brand related initiatives that involve or relate directly to the loyalty program.
- Execute briefs to support the strategy for the loyalty program as it relates to key seasonal moments and campaigns.
- Help facilitate processes and changes needed as the program evolves and new capabilities come onboard.
- Manage the internal communication process to disseminate loyalty campaign related messaging to key business partners including Stores, LP, Customer Care, and Finance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including marketing, store operations, digital, IT, merchandising, Analytics and other stakeholders to ensure retention & loyalty initiatives are embedded throughout the omni-channel shopping experience.
- Gather industry specific research data to recognize and react to CRM & Personalization marketing trends.
- Other duties and responsibilities as directed
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience. At least 2-3 years experience in CRM, loyalty or digital marketing. 1-2 years experience in retail, with an omni-channel focus are a plus.
Required Computer and/or Technical Skills
Should have basic to expert knowledge and abilities with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Physical Demands - The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Finish Line, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to complying with all federal, state, and local EEO laws. The Finish Line, Inc. prohibits discrimination against employees and applicants for employment based on the individual's race or color, religion or creed, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, sex, pregnancy status, age, military status, disability, or any other protected characteristic or class protected by law. The Finish Line, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation for disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
Need accessibility assistance to apply?
Applicants who require accessibility assistance to submit an employment application can either call Finish Line at ( 317) 613-6890 or email us at email@example.com. A member of our Talent Acquisition team will respond as soon as reasonably possible. ( This email address and phone number is only for individuals seeking accommodation when applying for a job. )