Manufacturing Engineering Manager
Agilent Technologies, Inc. Penang,
About the Job
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek ---- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
- Responsible for directing all engineering activities in the division with major emphasis on quality, gross margin and on time delivery.
- Require to play a key role in providing technical leadership and guidance to maximize product line efficiency through automation and digital solutions
- Spearheading all processes and test issues as well as initiate innovative ways to increase efficiency
- Ensure manufacturing systems are fully compliance to ESD, ISO and always audit ready.
- Directs, manages resources to implement tactical business plans and programs/ projects.
- Develop strategies and multi-year implementation plans for quality and gross margin improvements
- Hire, train, and mentor other engineers and supporting staff.
- Collaborate with Marketing, RD and Quality on the resources prioritization during Annual Operating Planning
- Manage key KPI include material cost saving, customer complaints, scrap cost, first pass yield