Agilent Technologies, Inc. Penang,
About the Job
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek ---- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Responsible for performing a variety of technical support duties in one or more manufacturing areas. Duties may be related to installation, maintenance, repair and support of manufacturing equipment, technical support of one or more production processes, product test and troubleshooting, and technical analyses and problem-solving. Conducts tests, experiments and/or problem resolution associated with components, parts, products or processes/systems. May design and/or build tools.
* Works on manufacturing technical support assignments with clearly defined objectives
* Performs technical duties that may require use of judgment
* Solves product/process problems which require technical knowledge
- Assemble, test and ship instrument on time
- Ensure production meet demand and planning requirement
- Ensure proper A-SAP System transaction
- Participate NPI, VE, CI and Kaizen
- Ensure 5s