Microsoft Stack Lead Developer (Applications Systems Engineer 5)
About the Job
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About Wells Fargo Technology
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
The Enterprise Risk Management Technology team is seeking a senior-level developer. This team member will work in a team environment to lead complex platform initiatives, research new technology tools, design complex solutions, develop best practices and standards, and implement software solutions across multiple applications. Team member will work to support global applications across multiple businesses to ensure requirements are met and our goal of providing innovative technology solutions are accomplished. Developers will oversee and ensure that all phases of our development life-cycle are 100% SDLC compliant. Team member will be a key player in determining our technology stack with emerging technologies that will enhance future technology solutions.
The Microsoft Stack Lead Developer (App Sys Eng 5) is a key element to our team structure and acts as the central integration point that links our onshore, offshore, FTEs, contractors and other technology partners together. This position works directly with our representative from architecture to determine the correct technical direction for application development. This person is our primary application architect, escalation point for complex technical issues encountered by development team members.
- Determine technical strategy and direction
- Identify skill development opportunities
- Work with other technology teams across the enterprise to ensure common direction and compliance
- Research and provide guidance on new and emerging technologies and architectural standards
- Support all aspects of application design, development, implementation and maintenance
- Primary point of escalation for any task or technical issues encountered by the application development team
- Provide guidance and direction on production issues
- Act in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives
- Utilize a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs
- Work on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors
- Plan, perform, and act as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing
- Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process
Preference will be given to those candidates that either currently live in or are willing to relocate to the posted locations with limited-to-no relocation assistance.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Wells Fargo application development experience
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.