Offer Marketing Manager - Power Solutions (TW)
Schneider Electric Taipei, TPQ
About the Job
Manage the Power Solutions offers' portfolio and offers' introductions
Accountable for the offer growth and profitability within East Asia and Japan Zone.
1. Understand Offer Strategy of the Line of Business to adapt and execute it locally:
- Manage and develop his/her offer portolio.
- Manages or supports the launch of new offers over time, to encourage growth of market share and compatibility with needs, guaranteeing achievement of goals.
- Implement the Marketing Mix (Product, Place, Price and Communication adapted to the offer, manage pricing updates and mix management strategies to defend margin
- Guarantees profitability of the offer (price, mix, etc.)
- Is responsible for the price positioning and consolidated margin (CCO) optimization for the whole Line of Business
- Is in charge of market measurement, evolution analysis and relevant action plans.
- Monitor the competition and analyzes competitors offer positioning at entity level (strategy, marketing mix, …).
- Usually participates in country standardization committees.
- Provide the elements required to support the offer and builds the relevant action plans.
- Contributes to define and implement all necessary action plans to boost the offers (especially Solution offers and prescription).
- Ensure that all relevant resources are properly trained concerning the offer sold in the entity and have the right tools/methodologies.
- Organize the Sales and customers trainings
- Help Businesses generate leads, with the support of Product Application Engineers where needed
- Contribute to the specifications of new offers and offer adaptations with LOB
- Contribute to the Sales Forecast
- Be the ambassador of the Line of Business in front of the Partner Projects and Retail sales and channels, promote the offer, mobilize support of EcoBuilding Product Application Engineers where needed, help the other division' sales and offer/channel managers to platform the channel partners and establish strategies to conquer more market share in these channels
- University degree in Engineering, Business or Marketing; Post-graduate studies will be desirable
- At least 5 years' experience in offer marketing or product management in similar industry
- Working knowledge in power management, power meters, energy management solutions and products
- Knowledgeable in Marketing fundamentals and concepts (4Ps, Mix, Market value, offer value, price management, etc)
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Exhibits leadership capabilities and potential
- Able to communicate and work across matrix and virtual teams
- English proficiency