Operational Risk Consultant 5
About the Job
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
The Information Security Risk Platforms is responsible for the business ownership of the Information Security Risk automation solutions. The team supports the implementation and ongoing enhancements to the platform solutions.
We are seeking a Senior Operational Risk Consultant to take on the following responsibilities:
- Providing Technical requirements for automation of Governance and Risk Processes
- Validating the design, and testing the builds for the Information security risk management tool on the RSA Archer platform and other related technologies.
- Leading requirements sessions, discussions and meetings with project stakeholders, process owners and the technical team.
- Participating in and providing consulting and support for Agile projects and initiatives.
- Managing changes and issues within the information security risk management tool.
- Implementing testing strategies and methodologies – Leading and facilitating testing on various platforms.
- Acting as a lead during active project phases in various roles.
- Identifying training opportunities; providing input to the development of training materials and delivering training.
- Supporting the overall health of the platform and supporting initiatives for continuous improvement of the platform
- May directly lead 3-6 team members/consultants.
Other Desired Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience leading the requirement design process with both technical and business partners
- 5+ years of automation or regression testing experience
- Experience with Archer Platform
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
NJ-Summit: 190 River Rd - Summit, NJ
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.