Operational Risk Customer Remediation Evaluation Manager / Business Support Manager 4
About the Job
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Let’s talk about building a rewarding career. You’ve got the passion. You’ve got the skills. Now you just need the right opportunity. At Wells Fargo, you’ll have the chance to join a team of smart and talented people who share the same values. Our diverse lines of business offer a world of opportunity to expand your capabilities and advance your career. We invest in our people and provide a supportive environment in which to learn and grow.
The Customer Remediation Center of Excellence (CR COE) organization is an enterprise function. The Customer Remediation COE organization develops and implements consistent enterprise standards for remediating customer issues across the enterprise. The COE mission is to care for our customers and support their financial success by providing consistent, timely, and effective remediation when they have been impacted by Wells Fargo. Enhancing our practices and outcomes for customers is a critical part of building a better Wells Fargo.
Reporting directly to Customer Remediation COE Transformation Leader, the Risk Evaluation Manager will be responsible for creating and owning an integrated risk evaluation program for the Customer Remediation COE. This role addresses a key resource gap that currently exists. This role and individual will enable a comprehensive risk evaluation approach across COE teams. This position will establish the structure of meaningful connections between risk programs such as Issues Management, Risk Appetite, Risk Identification, RCSA, RRP, BPM and all other enterprise programs. Respective COE leaders will own the processes and outcomes of the assessments themselves but this individual will be responsible for the leadership, aggregation, and comprehensive outcome/actions of those programs
Key Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Developing, maintaining, and ensuring adherence to enterprise-wide operational risk frameworks, risk policies, and risk management procedures aligned to approved risk appetite statements.
- He/she will be expected to understand and summarize complex data and identify trends to alert senior leaders to existing or potential gaps.
- This position will work regularly with COE leaders and their teams to ensure this risk intelligence is rightfully used to influence business decisions and strategy, and to drive change to improve the overall control environment.
- This individual will be well-versed on both internal and external trends so they are socialized with leaders and properly considered in risk assessments.
- In addition to working with COE leaders, this position will work with control executive teams and Independent Risk Management (IRM) to ensure work completed, reviewed, and reporting comprehensively.
- Provide COE leadership for the assessment and completion of Enterprise risk assessments programs. Examples of the deliverables include: Issues Management, ERID, Risk Appetite, BCP, RRP, BPM, RCSA, Key Roles, Data Loss, Policy Reviews, and others as required.
- Work with control teams and IRM as well as other groups as needed to complete both on-going and periodic reviews.
- Drive change where needed for universal improvements to risk programs.
- Additional responsibilities may include identifying training opportunities; design/coordinate the development of training materials and coordinate or deliver training.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment as well as invest in managing and growing effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results and build/manage relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed environment
- Experience in Issue Management, Risk Appetite, Risk Identification, ERID, BCP, RRP, BPM, RCSA, etc.
- Experience in Risk Control and Risk Assessments
NC-Charlotte: 301 S College St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
AZ-Tempe: 1305 W 23rd St - Tempe, AZ
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
IA-Des Moines: 6200 Park Ave - Des Moines, IA
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd - San Antonio, TX
TX-Irving: 5000 Riverside Drive - Irving, TX
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
MN-Minneapolis: 2701 Wells Fargo Way - Minneapolis, MN
SD-Sioux Falls: 3401 N 4th Ave - Sioux Falls, SD
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.