Operations Data Collection Process Manager - Minnetonka, MN
About the Job
If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Challenge yourself, your peers and our industry by shaping what health care looks like and doing your life's best work.(sm)
UnitedHealth Group’s R&D efforts are driven by math, data, and clinical science, but also focus on the human connections required to understand and treat the chronic diseases that afflict nearly half of the world’s population. To do so, our team tracks the latest in science, technology, and clinical care - including what we can learn from our own data. We then apply these things via research studies, clinical trials, and pilot programs that identify new ways to prevent, detect, and intercept disease for our members.
- Responsible for the end-to-end data collection business processes in UHG R&D Operations including creating, controlling, and improving data collection business processes from a variety of data collection tools. In addition, this person will develop operational solutions for data collection and identify and solve data collection problems. This person will both provide leadership and is also accountable for work deliverables
- Must have a strong understanding of business process management and transactional systems
- Must be able to create, edit, and explain business process diagrams
- Must be able to interact with external partners / suppliers and incorporate partner / supplier processes into data collection / exchange business processes
- Solid background in data collection tools such as Qualtrics
- Must be proficient in or willing to become proficient in the administration, configuration, and use of data collection tools: Survey tools such as Qualtrics, eSignature tools such as DocuSign, Clinical Trial Management Systems such as REDCap, Telephony systems such as Five9 and Revation, internet technologies such as HTML and SFTP, mass email tools such as SendGrid, and more
- Gather and document business requirements and develop the operational solutions to meet the objectives of multiple research projects
- Ensure that obtained data and information are accurate and relevant to the business requirements
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- BS / BA in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Math, or other relevant degrees
- 5+ years of experience with software applications used in data collection such as Qualtrics
- Excellent communicator and team player
Careers at UnitedHealth Group. We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented. Compassionate. Driven. To these select few, we offer the global reach, resources and can-do culture of a Fortune 6 company. We provide an environment where you're empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks. And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. We believe the most important is the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Operations Data Collection Process Manager, Minnetonka, MN, Minnesota