About the Job
This position is responsible for managing all aspects of Manufacturing and/or Fulfillment. This includes the total inventory from delivery, storage and transfer out. It also includes the management of operations and efficient supply chain performance. This position directs the efforts of supervisors and associates.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Effectively plan, staff, direct and coordinate activities to maintain efficient storage and flow of materials while maintaining control of inventory.
• Participate in the development of and execute a distribution services plan that ensures all receiving, storage, order fulfillment, inventory control, logistics and assembly functions meet company, financial and customer service goals.
• Maintains department standards for productivity, reliability, and accuracy
• Drives strategic priorities and operational activities
• Leads the development of staffing forecasts needed to meet peak demands of the business
• Oversight for the development of on-going process improvements to drive departmental efficiency.
• Manage a safe workplace by advocating training and accident prevention/preparedness.
• Communicate company standards and policies and take proactive corrective actions in collaboration with Human Resources to ensure compliance.
• Provide ongoing training to ensure enhanced productivity and professional development of team members.
• Additional duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in business, management, or related discipline preferred or equivalent education and experience.
• 3-5 years of Fanatics tenure
• 5 years (minimum) of Distribution/Warehouse management
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Must be able to gather detailed and accurate information then translate into internal operation systems
• Must be customer focused and able to gain understanding of customer's requirements
• Strong computer skills to include Excel, Word, Lotus Notes, Internet, Mainframe, FMS, DMS
• Strong communication skills (written, oral)
• Demonstrated ability to analyze data resulting in effective course of action
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment while handling difficult situations
• Excellent planning and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work and multitask
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.