Personal Banker Registered (SAFE) 2
About the Job
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Banking is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers in addition to operating one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country. We serve mass market, affluent, and small business customers; as well as provide home and personal lending. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers through financial advice and guidance coupled with providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams. We’ve built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
As a Registered Personal Banker 2 at Wells Fargo you will be responsible for servicing and building relationships with affluent and small business customers. You will work proactively to engage customers to understand what is most important to them and help with their complex needs. Registered Personal Banker 2s work with a group of partners to deliver an exceptional customer experience, acquire, deepen, and retain relationships, and help affluent and small business customers succeed financially.
Your responsibilities include:
• Build relationships with affluent and small business customers through asking questions to learn about their financial needs, share how Wells Fargo can help, follow up, proactive outreach, and appointments
• Serve as a risk leader; understand and manage risks in the business, adhere to policies, procedures & controls and ensure compliance with applicable laws, rules & regulations
• Explain and demonstrate self-service digital options to customers
• Maintain deep knowledge of bank products and services
• Build relationships with branch team members and partners and work together to best serve customers
• Complete service requests, establish new accounts, and submit credit applications
• Make introductions to partners to help meet customer’s broader financial needs
• Help resolve customer concerns and escalate issues as needed
• Partner closely with financial advisor to understand and meet the needs of customers with complex investment or retirement needs
This SAFE position has customer contact and job duties which may include the offering/negotiating of terms and/or taking an application for a dwelling secured transaction. As such, this position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results. Individuals in a SAFE position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
FL-Jupiter: 6735 Indiantown Rd - Jupiter, FL
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.